Wednesday, August 14, 2013

TURNED 24 TODAY

Yeeeeeeeeeeeep today is my birthday, I'm so grateful to God because 2013 has just been my year: finally on the right track for my education( law studies), made the big step and moved out of the family house, my weight lose and the positive impact it has had on my self-blossoming, a job opportunity at New York Bank Mellon this September and so many other closed doors that finally opened themselves when I least expected and the most important for me: I and my Personal person we've added another year to the seven already passed together.
Mmmm you only turn 24 once in a lifetime so my wish list was quite clear and I'll be expecting my gifts in the coming days(online shopping): DSQUARED sunglasses, GEOX white wegdes, HUNTER rain boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment